You are the proud owner of a BMW. With that being said, you need to be aware of all the maintenance and repairs that come with owning this luxury vehicle. A BMW is not the type of vehicle that you can fix on your own or take to an average mechanic shop. This is a European vehicle and requires careful and knowledgeable care. It needs to be treated with the top care provided by experts who are specially trained to repair and perform maintenance on these European cars. At EURO Specialists, Inc. near Altamonte Springs, we offer the best BMW service to ensure your vehicle performs to its maximum potential. There is no need to google the phrase “auto repair near me.” We are the prime choice for your vehicle.
Common BMW Service Issues To Look Out For
- Oil Leakage
- This is most common in the 325i model. It is a common occurrence from the gasket in the space where the filter-assembly attaches to the engine. You may notice a burning oil smell or thick white smoke coming from the tailpipe or through the hood. These symptoms are because oil drips from the gasket on to the exhaust.
- Coolant Leakage
- Leakage can come from tank expansion. Is the coolant light indicator may lit up on your dash? There may be a hairline crack in it, or the coolant reservoir has a hairline separation. It is imperative you get this checked immediately by the proper professionals.
- Constantly Running Fan Blower Motor
- If you notice that your fan blower is running and does not seem to stop even after you turn your vehicle off, the resistor for the fan blower may have failed. It can get to the point that your fan keeps blowing to the point where it drains the entire battery.
- Arm Bushing Failure
- How are your bushings? The moment you begin to feel shuddering in the steering when braking at high speed, the bushings may be cracked and deteriorated. Do you notice the wheel continuing forward after the car has stopped? Are there sounds of thumping and bumping origination from the front when you drive through rougher roads?
- Electronic problems
- Many individuals report malfunctions related to the BMW electric styles, such as those regulating the windshield wipers.
- Window Regulators
- This is a prevalent BMW problem, especially with the e46 Model. This may be because the regulator clips might be broken and need to be replaced. This causes slow-moving or immobile windows.
BMW Service Is Important
If you see any of issues with your BMW, it is imperative you take it to a BMW specialized car repair service. Do not wait until it is too late. Do not do it yourself. Your car needs an expert who is sure to handle the situation perfectly and take all the stress that rested on your shoulders. Trust us. We are professionals who have years of expertise on these German vehicles.
Contact The Best Auto Repair Near Me
Here at EURO Specialists, Inc. we want to ensure that your BMW is cared for on the road. We are the right professionals to get the job done. We provide excellent BMW service that other “auto repair near me” shops may not be able to deliver. Located near ear Altamonte Springs, we specialize in European auto repair. We look forward to using our skills to ensure that your car is treated with the utmost care and will stand the test of time. Our honest and master level technicians are here to help every step of the way and to make sure that you can enjoy the road with peace of mind. Call or visit us today for more information.